- Hazel: Touch the cave wall.
- Computer: You touch the cave wall. It is moist.
- Isaac: Lick the cave wall.
- Computer: I do not understand. Repeat?
- Hazel: Hump the moist cave wall.
- Computer: You attempt to jump. You hit your head.
- Isaac: Not jump. HUMP.
- Computer: I don't understand.
- Isaac: Dude, I've been alone in the dark in this cave for weeks and I need some relief. HUMP THE CAVE WALL.
- Computer: You attempt to ju-
- Hazel: Thrust pelvis against the cave wall.
- Computer: I do not-
- Isaac: Make sweet love to the cave.
- Computer: I do not-
- Hazel: FINE. Follow left branch.
- Computer: You follow the left branch. The passage narrows.
- Hazel: Crawl.
- Computer: You crawl for one hundred yards. The passage narrows.
- Hazel: Snake crawl.
- Computer: You snake crawl for thirty yards. A trickle of water runs down your body. You reach a small mound of rocks blocking your passageway.
- Hazel: Can I hump the cave now?
- Computer: You cannot jump without standing.
- Isaac: I dislike living in a world without Augustus Waters.
- COmputer: I don't understand-
- Isaac: Me neither. Pause.
real life high school advice:
- dont slack
- be friends with everyone
- kiss ass like there is no tomorrow
Things to love about Louis
hip strust Louis
the my smile is to cute for this world Louis
withouth socks Louis
good with kids Louis
loving my bandmates Louis
suspender wearing Louis
working out Louis
just Louis :)
watch niall tweet 7 long sentimental paragraphs about their 4th anniversary and harry just be like “4”
even with those four numbers there are countless possible combinations good luck with figuring out which one is the right one you punk
It’s pretty likely that it’s a four digit number, and as there are four digits chosen there, that means that there cannot be any repetition. This mean that there are:
n!/(n-4)! possible orders. As ‘n’ is 4 (number of digits available). 4!/0! which becomes 4x3x2x1/1 which simplifies to 24. That means that there are 24 possible combinations of codes. This would take you about two or three minutes to input all possible codes.
Unless an alarm goes off if you don’t get it right in 3 tries
*straightens calculator again*
Kick the fucking door in
well ‘technically’ the code is most likley 1970. statistically, a majority of people, when told to choose a 4 digit code will choose their birth year. and this key pad is obviously a few years old to put it nicely, thats most likley it.
some sherlock holmes shit just went down over here
No, no, no. Don’t base your deductions of psychology. Let’s talk chemistry. When you first press a button, there’s more of the natural oils on your skin, and therefore it wears down the numbers on the keys faster. Obviously 0 is the first one, then. Try 0791 first.
it got better
and this is why the sherlock fandom could either rule the world or end it….
Close, but not quite, I think. People will almost always choose a number they can remember. What’s memorable about 0791? Try 0719 - a birthday, 19th of July. That is more likely.
Those deductions are great and all, but unnecessary.
The light is green.
The door is already open.
And that’s why we have a John Watson.
This is “top 10 favorite posts” level.
I do, Augustus. I do.
- Tumblr: Only a heartless person would scroll pa-
- Me: *Scrolls past*
my talents are so hidden that i haven’t found them yet